When it comes to a dangerous job like Mold or asbestos removal, you can count on Buffalo Builders experienced and professional team.
Mold & Asbestos: Inspection
Mold inspections and testing are critical to confirming if a home or business has an infestation and it is clear after remediation. Asbestos inspections are a key part of surveying older properties before work is done to determine if an asbestos risk is present. Buffalo Builders doesn’t handle the tests for mold (including black mold); instead, we subcontract with a trusted company to avoid any possible conflicts of interest. Don’t take a chance by going with another company, we truly care about our customers and their wellbeing.
Need Mold and asbestos removal?
Mold & Asbestos: Remediation
Mold & Asbestos Remediation is something no home or business owner wants to deal with. With our team on the job, there isn’t anything to worry about when it comes to the cleanup. At Buffalo Builders, our staff has the experience and skill necessary to render both standard and black mold removal effectively and efficiently. This is something our quality mold mitigation experts will work tirelessly in order to achieve, so that each and every person who seeks our help can live their lives without any mold infestations sapping their vitality and making them ill.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the term “toxic black mold” is usually associated with mold producing mycotoxins, or toxic substances. Black mold remediation is the process of repairing black mold damage and restoring the property to its previous, pre-mold state. An environmental agency must provide a mold assessment and then a mold remediation company can provide mold clean up services.
Need Mold and asbestos help?
Mold Clean up
Contact Buffalo Builders, we’ll handle your mold clean up repairs. We will send out an experienced project manager to assist you every step of the way.
- Clean Trusted Certified Technicians
- Over 20 Years in Water Damage Mitigation
- Licensed and Insured
- Water Damage Restoration Services Performed to ANSI/IICRC S500-Standards
- Infrared Testing to Locate Damage Not Visible
- Drying Equipment for Complete Water Damage Restoration
Homeowner Tips to prevent black mold growth
Removing black mold can be difficult and costly. Here is how to prevent black mold from growing in your home or business.
- Check for water leaks in every space of your home/business and check your appliances for leaks on a regular basis.
- Keep household/office furnishings and personal belongings dry.
- Dry wet contents and personal items within 24 hours to prevent mold growth.
- Maintain your home with regular cleaning and repairs.
- If you find any water leaks, contact us to dry the area and guide you if repairs are necessary.
Black mold can be prevented if moisture and humidity is controlled and kept at a level of less than 50-55 percent. Even if accidental water damage or flooding occurs, contact Buffalo Builders for immediate drying services to minimize water damage and black mold damage and the cost of cleanup and repairs.